Monday, February 4, 2008

posting 2 (autobiography)

My name is Prem. I was born in March 14 1996. I was born in a hospital in India. When I was very young surprisingly I never cried a lot like the other babies! I started to speak my first few words at a such a young age of six months. I was always with my most caring mother. I never went anywhere without my mother. I eventually started to walk at about one an half years old. When I was two, in 1998 I migrated to Singapore with my new born brother, father and mother. I spent one year at home in Singapore and went to pre-school when I was three years old. My father thaught me a lot of things at home, increasing my knowledge. I went for primary 1 in Henry park primary school. I still remember the past five years getting scolded by my teachers. And this year I am going to take my Primary Shcool Leaving Exam! I hope to do well in it.

No comments: